Saturday, October 3, 2009

High school. Well there's not much else you can say about it is there? Its stress, its drama, its fun, its crazy, its difficult, its awesome, its new, and its just high school.

I have an AP class which is hard because the teacher talks fast and he goes through everything so fast that its hard for me to understand the curriculum. I am the kind of person who needs to see things to understand and learn about them... all he ever does is a power point, talk about it, and maybe have us do a class activity on it. Of course this is all after he gives us a quiz on it, which we have to take notes for. Its a college class and its kicking my butt, however i am getting a B+ in it so at least that counts as an A.

All my other classes are stressful too. Just homework and grades to worry about... everything is just crazy right now, i have to wait untill everything settles in and i get accustomed to my new schedule.

Cross country is kicking my butt too. LITERALLY. JK. Its not that bad anymore though. Its a lot easier than it was! And everyone is saying ive improved SO much since ive started! Before i could only run a mile and maybe some, now i can run SIX at a pretty fast pace. Ive gotten a metal at every meet except one, but thats becuase i didnt no the course so i started sprinting at the wrong time and wore myself out before i got to the finish line. But then there was a beach party after wards and everything is fine.

Its really hard for me to get everything done that i need to. Such as school, sports, homework, chores, mutual, and meets almost every saterday. Im still working on all my time management.

My best friend, Jennifer, and i are having issues. She thinks that the two i guys that i usually hang out with are really immature, which they are cuz they're high school boys, and she doesn't want to hang out with them. I usually sit with them at lunch and break so she hasnt been hanging out with me. But we talked and she said she really misses hanging out with me and so we are trying to put a schedule together. Which i dont think is going to work. I hope this problem goes away, i really dont want another stress to add on my list right now.

So this is all about my high school experience so far :)

3 comments:

Theresa said...

You crack me up! Love the picture!

Mindy Morgan said...

Good job Elly Belly! Keep it up :)

Unknown said...

I didn't know you had a blog! You are such a good writer! I'm glad that now I can keep up with you and your life. Make sure to check out my blog too, k? Love you Elly.
rae-lo.blogspot.com