Sunday, October 4, 2009

I visited Jane and her parents today. Ryan is such a pushover, the girl could just bat her lashes and she would get anything she wanted. She will be a daddys girl. I can tell. I am awaiting the day when they can take their healthy baby home. I know thats all they want to do. I wish them well and i am praying for her!

I have a meet Saturday. Its in Inland Empire at Glen Helen park or something like that. My dad is coming. Im excited he can finally come see me. Now i just hope i do well...

School tomorrow... on the bright side there is no seminary and mom isnt coming to school so i get to sleep in till seven! Itll be the best sleep ill have got in ages! If i ever go to bed! I cant wait for the day when i have a whole weekend with no homework. But that will probably never happen. Oh, well. Thats the unfair reality of life. The reality of high school.

Better go to bed soon! Good night everybody.

0 comments: